Here is where I will recount my stories from working at a pet clinic. There are many funny and sad stories to be shared. I will also obsess over my dog, Otis. I have a rare disease called Mastocytosis that might be fun to talk about too! I might touch on school or my upcoming wedding, but mainly dog stuff.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Farting in class

Last night, my teacher told the class that we should all feel free to fart. She said that this is good for our bodies and as teachers we should share this with our students. I asked, "What happens when little Vicki goes home and farts at the dinner table and tells her parents Miss K said I should fart?" My teacher didn't have an answer for that one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what the teacher meant was,
everyone farts big deal. Even at the dinner table just excuse your self

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web tracking stats
Online Sony Store