Here is where I will recount my stories from working at a pet clinic. There are many funny and sad stories to be shared. I will also obsess over my dog, Otis. I have a rare disease called Mastocytosis that might be fun to talk about too! I might touch on school or my upcoming wedding, but mainly dog stuff.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Monkey is dead.

A sad thing happened at work today. I found out that Monkey, the young puppy from the Amish people was killed by Rex last night. Monkey has had a hard life from day one and was just starting to take a turn for the better. He was acting like a real live puppy on Tuesday.

One of the girls that has been taking care of him and nursing him back to life took him home like she normally does. She has three other dogs. Well, Monkey peed in the kitchen, so she put him outside to clean it up. Her other dogs were out there too. She heard a scream from the backyard and ran out and saw Monkey in Rex's mouth. She rushed him to the vet and found that his skull and jaw were crushed. The poor little guy never had a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
web tracking stats
Online Sony Store